Sunday, March 1, 2009



Yesterday evening my husband and I went to the mall to walk around. He is recovering from a broken neck...(long story) I purchased a book by the National Audubon Society called the Bird Feeders Handbook! I love song birds! I did a little drawing which I'm going to color up with some watercolors. Do you like birds? One of my favorite blogs to watch is http://www.geninne.com/! This woman is a painting, crafting, homeschooling wonder!!! She is amazing! I've been inspired to paint more....Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your comment. I hope you try the recipe...it's very good- too good. Your little drawings are lovely. It's so nice that you try to draw each day.

    Loribeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Loribeth! I will make the recipe and I am sure, eat them all! Bye the way, that new puppie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete